CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Week of Blessings

This last year at Daughters of Destiny was a little bittersweet for me…Daughters of Destiny has played a huge part in my walk with the Lord. During my years there, I have been taught, convicted, softened, inspired, encouraged, blessed and strengthened. But I won’t be going back next year. Next fall I will be in Lynchburg, Virginia attending my first semester at Liberty University. And I’m so excited! Not because I’m dying to get out of the house, be independent or experience college life, but because I know that is where God has called me to be. And only within God’s will can I find true joy. So here are some pictures from my last year at Daughters of Destiny, a year that I will always remember…



"One always feels closer to God in the mountains." --Anonymous



Sweet sisters in Christ.







"O Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches." --Psalm 104:24





Sticky hugs.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Catherine,
Nice pictures. I like the one of Lydia and I. We will miss you there next year!
Joanna