CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happiness

Ever since I was a little child, going to the NC State Fair was a family tradition.



In the early morning we would all pile into our big, red van and drive to Raleigh.



We were each allowed to ride one or two rides.



Afterward, my siblings and I shared special treats like sugary funnel cakes...



And sticky candy apples.



We always visited the milking booth to milk the cows and get our chocolate milk.



Later we would all pile into the ferris wheel and rise up, up, up...



Though our family is grown now, I still love going to the fair. The bright lights and blaring music; the mixed smells of barnyard and fair food evoke feelings of happy remembrance that I still cherish to this day. What are some of your favorite childhood memories?

0 comments: