CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Decorating

A college dorm is probably the most difficult place on earth to create a homey atmosphere. White, cement-block walls and grimy, tile floors sometimes make me feel like I'm returning to my containment cell after class. Living on an extremely small budget makes decorating doubly difficult.



Luckily, God has given me everything I need to bring the beauty of His creation inside. :)



So every week, I go on a leaf walk to replenish my windowsill decor.



And what would a dormroom be without a beautiful autumn screensaver to brighten one's day?



Leaves: $0.00
Screensaver: $0.00
Total: Free! :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Very pretty! You're right...it does add a lot of hominess.

Catherine said...

If I had a larger budget and more shelf space, I'd love to try this idea!
http://mywayhome4u.blogspot.com/2010/10/ive-bean-craftin.html