CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Delights of the Season

Well, I have a whole ten days off for thanksgiving break and it is good to be home!



One thing I've missed about home is all my creative outlets. Cooking, baking, knitting, riding, taking walks, gardening, playing the piano, etc. Now that I'm on break, I've decided to make up for lost time! Above is a grapevine wreath I made from mom's cuttings and decorated with some ribbon.



One of my favorite things about winter is candlelight dinners! So the other night I lit some candles and enjoyed a solitary pizza dinner.



I've also been knitting up a storm. I've already finished the scarf in this picture and started another one. The one I'm making now is a lovely olive green. I'll post some pictures when I get it finished.

I realize this week is probably hectic for everyone with thanksgiving just around the corner, but don't forget to slow down and soak in the delights of the season! :)

0 comments: