CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Made It!

I finally made it to spring break! When I arrived home, there were so many delightful things I wanted to do I didn't know where to begin!



I began Saturday morning with a hearty breakfast of scones, muffins and hot tea!



Followed by time in the word. "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!...The LORD redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned." --Psalm 34:8 & 22



After working a bit in my rose garden, I took my pillow and quilt outside to rest under the orchard tree.



With the wind stirring the soft spring air and the busy hum of bees above me, it felt like a taste of paradise.



"O Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches." --Psalm 104:24



I was about to head out the door later this afternoon when I saw this breathtaking scene and just had to capture it. I hope you all are taking time to enjoy the simple delights of this glorious season!

1 comments:

Shyla said...

What sweet and simple blessings of fullness. May your spring break be filled with the riches of Christ, in that you will find satisfaction and strength.

God's peace alone.