CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Soup Recipes

Though I'm not a huge fan of cooking in general, one thing I do enjoy making is soup. It's warm, aromatic, easy to experiment with, and an all-in-one meal! Not to mention you can dip things in it. :) While at school, I collected several yummy looking recipes to try when I came home. This week I'm planning to test them out.



The Zuppa Toscana is one of my favorite things to order at Olive Garden. Now I can enjoy its creamy goodness at home!



Beef Bourguignon. Ever since I watched Julie and Julia, I've wanted to make Beef Bourguignon. I hope it's as fun to make as it is to say!



This White Bean & Winter Squash Stew looks delicious! I can't wait to taste all of these soups with a hearty side of french bread and blue cheese/craisin salad. :)

0 comments: