CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

"My Heart is Filled with Thankfulness"

My heart is overflowing with thankfulness on this lovely Monday. And it's all because of a movie. Last night, my mother and I watched the 1999 version of Mansfield Park. I always enjoy watching various Jane Austen adaptations because of the beautiful scenery, rich costumes, and luxurious settings. What girl doesn't love a story with beautiful heroines, handsome heroes and humungous castles? Today I was looking around my room and realized...I am just as blessed as the heroines in those stories!



I have a closet and dresser full of more clothes than I need!



I have a dresser-top full of delightful memories made with wonderful friends...



I have a bed fit for a princess to sleep in with a gorgeous view of the surrounding scenery!



I am hemmed in on every side by comfort and beauty provided by my earthly and heavenly fathers.



So today, I am counting my blessings. And my heart is filled with thankfulness...

2 comments:

Hosanna said...

Very pretty. You're so tidy; I wish I were more diligent about keeping my surroundings more tidy.

Catherine said...

Well, it wasn't so tidy before the pictures! I cleaned up in order to take them. ;)