CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Glory of a Woman

From the age of six, I yearned to have lengthy tresses, so I could put them up into different "shapes."



Once I got older, caring for and styling my hair didn't come very naturally. Oftentimes it was tangled, greasy and a source of constant frustration. Ponytails, braids, and half-up-half-downs were the extent of my hair knowledge, and even those took numerous tries before I was satisfied.



"But if a woman has long hair, it is her glory. For her hair is given to her for a covering." --1 Corinthians 11:15.



Now that I'm older and more capable of caring for long hair, I'm constantly on the lookout for quick, easy hairstyles that look elegant.



My favorite "quick n easy" hair solution is the Lilla-Rose flexi-clip. It is elegant, sturdy, and extremely easy to use once you figure it out. In addition to looking beautiful, it protects my hair and if I put my hair up damp, it adds waves and body to the ends when I take it down. My only complaints are sometimes it pinches if I put it up wrong, and my hair can get tangled in the beads if I'm not careful. Other than that, it's the best hair accessory I've ever owned!

1 comments:

ee said...

I love it! how beautiful!:)