CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Autumn Sweets

Autumn is my favorite season for baking. Brisk, chilly days are the perfect setting for enjoying moist, spicy treats in front of a crackling fire! (And if that moist, spicy treat happens to have pumpkins, pears, apples, walnuts, pecans, cinnamon, cloves or maple flavoring in it, so much the better!)



This Banana Nut Waffle recipe from Joy the Baker would make a happy start to any day.



So would this Spiced Pear Breakfast Crumble from Perry's Plate.



Or these delectable Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from Recipe Girl.



For a slightly different twist, these Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes from Two Peas and their Pod would serve nicely. (Can you tell I love breakfast foods?)



Can you imagine eating warm, melty Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars fresh out of the oven?



Or savoring this lovely Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Creamy Pumpkin Glaze from I Am Baker?

Mmm, I think my waist just got thicker...

2 comments:

Dwell @ Godly Homemakers said...

Wow, you are making me hungry! I may need to try out some of these recipes!

Tracey said...

Mmmm...I love baked goods made with pumpkin! Think I'm ready to do some fall baking!