CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Dream Fulfilled


I have dreamed of having an Etsy shop for quite some time. While I was in college, I did not have the time; however, now that I have graduated, I found it possible to fulfill my dream. My shop mainly features vintage items courtesy of my grandmother and a few simple things that I made. If you'd like to pop by, I've attached the link below or you can find the link on my sidebar to the right. Happy shopping!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LilacVale

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

How nice ! When dreams come true there's just something wonderful that would be celibrated. Congratulations.
I gave your little shop a looksie and you have some really lovely things there.
Blessings ~ Rachel Hope

Rachel Hope said...

Sorry I meant should. Auto correct on I pad it takes some getting used to.

Catherine said...

Thanks for giving my shop a look. I hope you enjoyed your visit! :)