CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

My New Obsession

Wicker laundry baskets...



Ever since I saw an old movie with the housewife holding one of these on her hip, I have loved wicker laundry baskets.



The handy little liners prevent the clothes from getting caught on the ends of the basket runners, and they can easily be removed and thrown in with the laundry when dirty. Plus, wicker laundry baskets are so much cuter than the plastic ones!



If I ever have my own house I would love to use these, but convenience will probably win and I'll end up using the plastic ones. Still, one can dream...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have one! They are definitely practical and convenient and way cuter than plastic. You should get one. I think you can get them at Wal-Mart or Roses. (mine is from Wal-Mart) :)

Catherine said...

Neat! I didn't know Wal-Mart sold them. I knew they sold the "organizer" baskets with liners, which I also love. But they'll probably be out of style by the time I'm old enough to need them. *sigh*

Hosanna said...

I have a big one that was my Grandmother's. I think I am going to paint it white and make a liner for it!

Catherine said...

How fun! You'll have to put up pictures when you finish it. :)