CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pretty in Pleats

A few weeks back, I started altering a blue cotton skirt my grandmother gave me. (You can see that post here.) It was quite a feat for me since sewing is not my strong point, but I am happy to say I have finished and can't wait to wear it!



A white t-shirt, hat, heels, and matching jewelry complete the outfit.



I bought the hat from Target and sewed on a matching ribbon. It was an impulse buy, and I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not, but I've finally decided to keep it.



I think this outfit would be most suited to a tea or wedding. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*gasp* I'm in love with your hat!!! :) Now I want one, but we can't both have the same hat... lol!

Catherine said...

Why not? I've been to a bunch of different stores and they all look pretty much the same anyway. You should go ahead and get one!