CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Card-Making Continued

I've discovered that there is a large discrepancy between the ratio of cardstock to ribbons and buttons. I've used up about half of my cardstock but only a quarter of my ribbons and buttons. I suppose that's due to my love of simplicity.



Flower card. This flower was orginally pinned onto a dress I bought, but it looked tacky so I took it off. I pulled the pin off the back, and it goes very nicely with my green ribbon.



Thinking of you.



The wedding collection.



Valentine's day card.



Baby card.



The little black dress card. I have no idea what this card could be used for. Maybe as an invitation for a girl's night out?



Christmas card.



Another flowery card. As always, any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

2 comments:

ee said...

I love the wedding cards.:) so pretty! You did a good job.:)

Catherine said...

Thank you for your kind words, Morgan. I had a wonderful time making them. :)